Sunday, November 6, 2011

Making Up Digital Stories

I used Bookr to make my very own digital story that I will DEFINITELY use with my students this year. Mi Vida Cotidiana (My Daily Life) was SO simple to use once I figured out what to do!



Although I did run into issues when it was published that I couldn't go back and edit, but that's the breaks, right?

I will require each student to narrate their own daily activities and find appropriately licensed pictures in order to do so. With technology being so accessible, I find it very important to make sure that my students credit the appropriate writer/photographer/artist within their work. I can see myself using these for verbs, vocabulary introduction, travel, transportation, art, personal identification - virtually ANY topic I need to cover, regardless of level!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your students have fun learning Spanish through the creation of Bookr books!

    ReplyDelete